The following real stories aim to give you a clear idea of how you might make the most of the digital tools at your finger tips. We hope they will inspire you to check out our upcoming free DEP information sessions and associated one-on-one assistance to get started.
- Babinda Bakery, Babinda - see how Annette works on Facebook to engage with her local community and customers
- FNQ Rugby, Cairns - Tanya explains how she uses 'the cloud' to improve document sharing and handover to new committee members
- Mirriwinni State School P&C - Facebook is working well for this small State school south of Cairns.
- Babinda Kindergarten - Using ICT in childcare
- Right Brain Genius, Cairns - Helen outlines the advantages of online courses
- Precedence, Cairns - Precedence looks forward to improvements in local internet speeds
- Disaster Management - Local Twitterer Carl Butcher and FloodAid help keep communities informed during hard times
- Floodaid, Brisbane - FloodAid was an international group of likeminded people responding to the Brisbane flood disaster by combining skills to create a social network to help.
- Margaret River Discovery Company, WA - inspiring story of how social media rescued a tourism operator (external link)
Could you be a case study? Can your story help others who might be a bit hesitant to get online?
We'd love to hear from you! Please fill out this form to tell us all about your organisation online and we'll be in touch.